Most Important Science Question & Answers for all Competitive Exams / By Kajal Ma’am
1. What does acid give?
2. Who was the first to synthesize urea in the laboratory?
3. Which organ is adversely affected by the consumption of ethyl alcohol in excess?
4. Who was awarded the first Nobel Prize in the field of Chemistry?
5. What does LPG primarily consist of?
6. What is the process related to the burning of hydrogen?
7. Who is credited with discovering inert gases?
8. Which gas is used to cook raw fruits artificially?
9. What is the name of the coating of a thin layer of zinc in an object of steel or iron?
10. What is the mass number of nuclei?
11. Urea is found most in human body?
12. Which is known as brown coal?
13. What are the ions which have the same number of electrons?
14. Which is the lightest metal?
15. Which is the catalyst used in the hydrogenation of oils?
16. Ethylene sulfur reacts with mono chloride to form which toxic gas?
17. Which metal is most heavy?
18. Is there dry ice?
19. From which mineral was radium obtained?
20. Which was the first man-made artificial race?
21. Which metal is used in transistors like semiconductors?
22. Edible oils are converted into vegetable ghee by which process?
23. Which is the essential basic element of all bio-yogis?
24. What is added to provide hardness to steel?
25. What is the chemical name of Neela Thotha?
26. Heavy water is a type of?
27. Natural rubber is a polymer of
28. What is the predominant polluted gas coming out of vehicles?
29. Which one of the types of coal has a higher percentage of carbon than the remaining types?
30. Isotopes occur?
31. Alkali is a substance which?
32. Which is a hard metal?
33. Is scavenger?
34. What will be the change in boiling point and freezing point of water after adding salt to water?
35. Which chemist proposed the principle of vitality?
36. What is the basis of classification of elements in Mendeleev’s periodic table?
37. What is a chemical process that takes place in the same direction (left to right)?
38. Which gas is responsible for the humor of the ozone layer?
39. Elements whose atomic weight is the same but different atomic numbers are called what?
40. Smoke is an example of
41. Which gas has the highest volume in air?
42. What number represents anti-phosphor quality of a fuel?
43. Aluminum ore is extracted from which ore?
44. A mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen gases is obtained by pouring water vapor on red oath coke. What is it called?
45. Which gas is used to fill the tires of aircraft?
46. Which substance is used in preservation of food items?
47.Which metal is used as filament in light bulbs?
48. Eurotripine used in urinary diseases is made from
49. is a natural polymer?
50. Who is known as Kath Spirit?
51. On whose outer surface of galvanized iron, whose thin layer is covered?
52. What is the chemical formula of urea?
53. What happens in an endothermic reaction?
54. Which is the most inert gas found in the atmosphere?
55. Radio carbon dating is determined by
56. Which gas is used to add metals to metals?
57. From whom is commercial Vaseline extracted?
58. At what temperature is the maximum density of water?
59. Is Refined Spirit?
60. Tartaric acid is found in
61. What is Power Alcohol?