KAJAL MA’AM MOST IMPORTANT SCIENCE QUESTIONS FOR ALL EXAM
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR ALL COMPETITIVE EXAMS
1. Human blood pressure is measured by which artery?
2. Chemical name of comic gas is
3. is the inventor of calculus
4. Which is the conversion of sweet potato
5. Whom do AIDS viruses destroy?
6. There is protein present in finger nails
7. The process of flying birds is called
8. What is the protein portion of an enzyme called?
9. Which hormone is called ’emergency hormone’
10. The center of intelligence is located
11. Which enzyme helps in formation of solitary clot
12. Which enzyme is responsible for the digestion of carbohydrates in our body?
13. What is the division of nucleus is called
14. The branch of science which studies the process of aging is called
15. What is the unit of protein
16. In which part of our body are antibiotics made?
17. Cellular wall of bacteria is formed.
18. Plasma membrane is made up of
19. The main component of cell wall is
20. What are the genetic units that carry genes?
21. Nitrogen is an essential component of
22. The main indicator of cigarette smoke is
23. Who was the first to classify the elements
24. Who is Bessemer Converter used to obtain?
25. All oils are known as which organic compound