1. Where was Aurangzeb born?
►-at a place called Dohad of Ujjain.
2. Where was Aurangzeb the governor before becoming the emperor?
3. How many times did Aurangzeb get his coronation?
4. By what name did Aurangzeb sit on the throne?
Answer: Aurangzeb Alamgir
5. Which tax did Aurangzeb abolish after sitting on the throne?
राह-Ration and Bans
6. On whose advice did Aurangzeb rule Islamically?
7. Who was Mir Muhammad Hakim?
7-Guru of Aurangzeb
8. Which religion did Aurangzeb follow?
9. Aurangzeb ended which celebration started by Akbar?
►-Nowroz Festival and Jharokha Darshan
10. Which tax did Aurangzeb impose on the non-Muslim people of the state?
11. Who prohibited publicly celebrating Hindu festivals?
12. By what name was Aurangzeb known for his personal characteristics?
13. Where did Aurangzeb build a replica of the Taj Mahal on the request of his begum?
14. By what name is the replica of Taj Mahal known?
►-Biwi’s Tomb or Second Taj Mahal (1679 AD)
15. When did Aurangzeb die?
16. Where was Aurangzeb buried?
में-In the burial place of Fakir Buhanranuddin located in Daulatabad.
17. What were the rebellions during Aurangzeb?
जा-Jat rebellion, Satnami rebellion, Rajput rebellion and Sikh rebellion.